A full-service marina located on Lake of Egypt.
A Full Service Marina on Lake Egypt
Whether you are a resident, regular boater or first time visitor, we know you will enjoy the Lake Life here. This is a 2,300-acre lake with 93 miles of shoreline developed by the Southern Illinois Power Cooperative for cooling water. The lake has an average depth of 18 ft with a maximum depth of 53 ft.
The lake is open to the public. SIPC does not allow racing type or loud boats. Pontoon boats are limited to 28 ft. and hull boats may not exceed 20 ft. Water-skiing, tubing and jet skis are permitted in designated areas. Fishing includes Bluegill, Large-mouth Bass, Channel Catfish, Striped Bass, and Crappie.
AT MACKS MARINA
- Certified Boat Mechanic Available on Site
- -Full-Service Marina
- New Public Boat Ramp ($5.00 launch fee)
- New and Used Boat Sales (14 brands)
- Boat Rentals – (brand new boats)
- Propane Filling
- Marine and Boater Accessories
- Packaged Beer/Liquor/Wine and ICE!
- Lounge, Restaurant, Patio and Live Entertainment